We have partnered with Bridgetown Baby to bring this FREE course to parents, and to anyone who is supporting them - professionally or otherwise - in their desire to breastfeed/chestfeed their baby. That means this course is for...
- parents or soon-to-be parents
- friends and family who will be helping out the new family
- healthcare professionals who care for newborns
Join Linda Bryant-Daaka, IBCLC, as she assesses and advises new first time mother Camilla and baby Maverick on their challenges with breastfeeding.
Linda teaches them four different positions to try, and answers common questions about how often to feed, and how to tell if the baby is getting enough.
IBCLC and Postpartum Doula
- Initial Assessment
- BT BF General Positioning and Football
- BT BF Laid-Back Position (before Cradle)
- BT BF Cradle Position (after FB)
- BT BF Australian Hold (after Cradle, and maybe after laid back)
Common QuestionsShow details
- How much?
- 6 Months Later...
“Presenter very knowlegdeable”
“Presenter very knowlegdeable”→Read Less
“Great information that I will use often with the mothers I take care of.”
“Great information that I will use often with the mothers I take care of.”→Read Less
“I have done a lot of education on breastfeeding and I learned a couple new things. Great video!”
“I have done a lot of education on breastfeeding and I learned a couple new things. Great video!”→Read Less