The following organizations have an Organizational Membership that is current for 2022:
- Arizona Association of Midwives (AAM)
- Association of Texas Midwives (ATM)
- Beautiful Beginning Midwife Training Center
- California Association of Licensed Midwives (CALM)
- Hill Country Birth Center
- Maine Association of Certified Professional Midwives (MACPM)
- Michigan Midwives Association (MMA)
Oregon Midwifery Council (OMC)
Members of those organizations enjoy benefits of discounted CE as shown below:
- Transfer Tools for Midwives, EMS, and Hospital Providers - $75!
- 20% discount on all other on-demand courses
- free hosting of private content that is just for members of your organization
Please contact your organization for information on how to access these benefits.
Interested in an Organizational Membership for your midwifery, lactation or nursing association, school, or other professional group? [read more]
Current approvals for each course can be found on their coursepage.
Use our course libraries to find the courses that meet your needs:
- ACNM Approved CE
- IBLCE CERPs
- MEAC Approved CE
- NARM Midwifery Bridge Certificate approved courses
- Provider Approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing
Our instructors combine recent research with extensive clinical experience to create courses that are evidence-based, respectful to client autonomy, and relevant to the realities of clinical practice.
Instructor bios are listed on each coursepage.
All courses on HiveCE must be in alignment with our company values:
1. Informed Choice is the cornerstone of midwifery care, and a best practice for all patient care.
2. Access to quality, evidence-based, continuing education, regardless of geographic location is vital for the process of Informed Choice.
3. While Obstetric standards may be used as one reference to inform the creation of Midwifery standards, Midwifery is a standalone profession.
Our community partners have co-created courses with proceeds to benefit their non-profit organizations.
Course offerings that benefit each of our community partners are linked below:
Our courses are carefully designed to maximize online learning by using educational techniques that engage a variety of learning styles, and allow learners to revisit information later for reference purposes.
HiveCE courses are not* webinars!
Our on-demand course videos include:
- recordings from live conferences
- studio recorded speakers
- distance recorded speakers
- animated presentations
In addition to videos, other learning methods include written content, interactive learning exercises, and a discussion area with instructors and other students. You may find the detailed list of what each course entails under "Course Curriculum" on the coursepages.
Courses are formatted with short, topic-specific sections that are easily used later for reference purposes. No wading through 2 hours of content just to find the answer to that one thing you can't remember!
Unlike many online course platforms, which only provide access for a few weeks, you'll have the opportunity to keep access for at least as long as the course is approved for CE.
*The content we host for Equity In Midwifery Education are webinars. Equity in Midwifery Education webinars are not created by HiveCE. We simply host the content, and provide a mechanism for CE Credit.