Presenters: Kim Q. Dau, RN, MS, CNM, Brittany Edwards RN, SNM & Leandra Santos MSN, CNM
Come & Learn to:
- Identify strategies to promote anti-racist content throughout the midwifery curriculum.
- Describe and apply these educational frameworks to midwifery curriculum: Structural competency, Critical race theory, Reproductive justice
- Apply “curriculum threading” of race and racism to midwifery curriculum.
- Utilize a “strengths-based” approach to education while promoting positive learning experiences for students of color.
This course has been approved by MEAC for 1.5 hours of continuing education. The MEAC approval number for this course is M1718-09-0728DE, and this approval is current through July 28, 2019.
- Webinar Replay: Curriculum Tools for Discussing Race and Racism in Midwifery
- Certification Currently Expired
for ACNM/MEAC CE Credit