Come & Learn to:
- Identify strategies to promote anti-racist content throughout the midwifery curriculum.
- Describe and apply these educational frameworks to midwifery curriculum: Structural competency, Critical race theory, Reproductive justice
- Apply “curriculum threading” of race and racism to midwifery curriculum.
- Utilize a “strengths-based” approach to education while promoting positive learning experiences for students of color.
This course has been approved by MEAC for 1.5 hours of continuing education. The MEAC approval number for this course is M2021-78-06302DE, and this approval is current through July 31, 2023.
Previously MEAC approved under M1718-09-0728DE, July 2017 through July 2019.
- Webinar Replay: Curriculum Tools for Discussing Race and Racism in Midwifery
- MEAC Evaluation Questions
- MEAC Post-test
- MEAC CE Certificate
for ACNM/MEAC CE Credit